Latest On Twitter
- There’s a time to show off. And it’s usually Fridays. #smooth #merino #OOTD #Back2Business http://t.co/oJPKnkliqD about 16 hours ago from Sprinklr
- Happy Halloween! Only treats from us today. Last call to get $25 off every $75 you spend w/ code 1327. GET THE OFFER: http://t.co/yt12BtXqR7 about 22 hours ago from Sprinklr
- Basketball pro @ChandlerParsons put together a game-winning look on our blog. Check it: http://t.co/3sCiIw9MTS http://t.co/F1KZ0Ehpzi 11:34:00 PM October 30, 2014 from Sprinklr
sign up for e-mail
- 30 Hot Holiday Moments (30)
- As Seen On (13)
- Back 2 Business (7)
- Beauty Tips (2)
- City Guides (3)
- Dress to Impress (3)
- Express Events (43)
- Express Fashion Shoots (26)
- Express Fashion Shows (7)
- Express Jeans (9)
- Express Rocks (139)
- Express Stylist Q&A (2)
- Fashion Star (7)
- Friends in Fashion (18)
- Get the Look (20)
- Gift Guides (2)
- Inspiration (4)
- Miss America (21)
- New Arrivals (16)
- One Hot Date (7)
- Own the Moment (4)
- Party Time (2)
- Photos (95)
- Street to Styled (9)
- Style (203)
- Style Spotlight (4)
- The Hot List (8)
- The Monthly Pick (2)
- The Weekend Fix (80)
- Videos (183)
- Vogue Scenemakers (2)
- Wine Awesomeness (3)
- Work It (3)
Category Archives: Style
STARTING FORWARD FOR THE DALLAS MAVERICKS
New Dallas Maverick Chandler Parsons is a record-breaker on the court with a burgeoning modeling career on the side, plus a 300-pair sock collection and a presence at New York Fashion Week. In other words, this is our kind of guy. And since his season schedule includes dozens of away games, we tapped the rising NBA star for some expert advice on packing smart for a road trip.
- TRAVELER COLLECTION WRINKLE RESISTANT SUIT: Having a job where I travel sometimes three, four times a week, it helps to not have to worry about small maintenance on clothes. This suit always looks fresh.
- 2-IN-1 REVERSIBLE BELT: I’m 6’10” – I need as much space as possible. The reversible belt helps out when packing and looks good no matter which color I choose.
- DIAMOND PATTERN DRESS SOCKS: It’s well known that I’m a sock aficionado – I’m one of the only players in the league with my own signature line. The right sock helps tie together the outfit.
- HEADPHONES: I need headphones 24-7. Whether I’m getting in the zone pre-game or just trying to relax, I have them with me everywhere.
WIDE RECEIVER FOR THE DENVER BRONCOS
Like any true professional, Denver Broncos player Demaryius Thomas is into looking good when he represents his team on the road, so we asked the wide receiver to share his go-tos for keeping it stylish when living out of a suitcase.
- TRAVELER COLLECTION WRINKLE RESISTANT SUIT: When traveling from city to city, I like a nice tailored suit. From getting off that plane to walking into the locker room on game day, I want to look sharp every step of the way. Like most guys, I hate ironing, especially when I’m traveling. A wrinkle resistant suit eliminates the hassle and keeps me looking fresh.
- 2-IN-1 REVERSIBLE BELT: I’m all about keeping it simple and packing only the necessities. Why pack two belts when you can pack one? A reversible belt goes with anything I wear.
- STAINLESS STEEL WATCH: I’m not gonna lie: Watches are my guilty pleasure. What I like about this watch is that it’s sleek, yet sporty. I can pair it with a suit or jeans, which makes it perfect for traveling.
- HEADPHONES: Listening to music is a must when I’m traveling. I take headphones everywhere I go. I love getting pumped for games on the plane with my teammates or in the locker room. It’s the best feeling in the world.
Our designers created EXP Core Performance to satisfy all your wants for workout gear, and recently, the collection was put to the test by a couple of our go-to style bloggers. Check out these moves.
Wearing: EXP Core Strappy Sports Bra, Compression Crop Legging & Shiny Hooded Jacket
If you’re going to pull off something like Saucy Glossie blogger Lindsey Calla’s inversion series, you and your outfit need a comfortably wide range of motion. Whether you’re a yoga lover like her or into a more intense workout, EXP Core’s moisture-wicking four-way stretch fabric and reinforced gusseting let you lift and lunge without pinching, binding or pooling sweat. And our sports bra’s compression fit and molded cups shape you up even during cooldown.
Wearing: EXP Core Funnel Neck Sweatshirt & Compression Crop Legging
Blogger Arielle Nachmani is just as committed to her fitness, and she especially loves workout clothes that are both functional and street-chic. With EXP Core wear, she says, “I was able to find outfits in minutes that looked so cute together, that I could wear after my class to run errands and even get breakfast with a friend.” As she shows here, the look also works for a walk in the park, but it doesn’t hurt to have a companion as cute as her dog Dylan.
In August, Express and GQ introduced four hungry entrepreneurs vying for a grant to grow their start-up ventures and invited you to vote for your favorite. In the process, the guys rocked looks on the cutting edge of professional style. Want to give ‘em a try at your office? Here’s Brett Fahlgren, GQ’s Executive Stylist/Publishing, with the how-to.
Follow @ExpressRunway on Instagram for more ideas on how to dress for success. And if you’ve got a sharp look of your own, don’t be shy about it! Share a selfie with the tag #Back2Business and you could be featured by Express.
#Celebrateyou with our Mockingjay Sweepstakes
The season of giving is fast approaching but that doesn’t mean you can’t treat yourself, too. And we’ve got a special, star-studded treat in mind: VIP access to one of the hottest movies of the year! In anticipation of the November 21 release of “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1,” we’re giving you a chance to win prizes including travel and tickets to an exclusive “Mockingjay” premiere.
Here’s what’s up for grabs and how you can enter to win. It all starts with following @expressrunway on instagram.
Starting Monday 10/20
Win a trip for you & a friend to the L.A. premiere of “Mocking Jay Part 1″ & an Express shopping spree
To add your name to the drawing for round-trip travel for two to L.A., plus two nights’ accomodations, exclusive tickets to the November 17 premiere and a $500 Express shopping spree for you and for your friend, look for our “Mockingjay” posts on Instagram and leave a comment tagging the BFF you’d bring along. (They’ll owe you so big for this.)
Starting Monday 11/03
Win 1 of 20 collectible “Mockingjay” pins, plus free movie tickets
For a chance to pick up a pair of free tickets to see the movie in theaters and one highly coveted piece of Hollywood bling, an official “Mockingjay” pin, keep checking our Instagram feed for “Mockingjay” images. “Like” the ones you see and you’ll be automatically entered to win!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. 10/20/14 – 11/2/14. Legal U.S. & Canadian residents (excluding Quebec), 18+. Free method of entry. See Official Ruleshttp://po.st/dxIr4F