With porch season in full swing, we like the idea of whipping up a pitcher of sangria to share with your girls or your bae. It’s a super-easy move that’ll make your friends feel like you’ve come up with something special just for them. This recipe is summertime perfection – light, not too sweet, a little fizzy and full of seasonal flavors. With frozen fruit, the mixture stays cool without you having to lean too heavily on drink-diluting ice, and the fruit will soak up the sangria as it thaws – so yummy.
• Freeze the cantaloupe pieces and grapes until solid.
• Pour the wine into a large pitcher.
• Add frozen fruit and mint leaves.
• Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
• Remove from fridge, stir in ginger ale and top with lemon slices and a little ice.
• Serve it up with wine or rocks glasses.